Customer Service Representative
We are seeking half-time Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) with flexible hours to join our team as we continue to grow to meet client demand. The CSR’s roles and responsibilities include:
- Providing product related Help Desk services, including investigating and defining solutions for customers
- Monitoring, escalating and updating support requests throughout the request life cycle
- Working with the development team, including providing input on the design system features also by assisting with browser compatibility and general software quality assurance activities
- Working with the Lead CSR to develop and deliver customer training sessions
- Working with the Lead CSR to develop and update user guides and manuals
The ideal candidate for this position will have working experience as a Help Desk or Customer Support Representative (software product related desired). Alternatively candidates will be considered if they have experience in software quality assurance or software related training as long as the candidate has a strong desire to provide Help Desk / Customer Support related services.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- 1-5 (+) years of experience overall.
- Experience working with customer support / help desk software (Zoho Support a plus)
- Experience using webinar software (WebEx or Saba Centra a plus)
- Ability to meet communicated / committed / agreed upon dates with minimal intervention by Project Manager
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Certifications in quality assurance related areas a plus
- Position: Customer Service Representative
- Commitment: 20 flextime hours per week
- Compensation: $15 per hour
- Location: Saline, Michigan (Ann Arbor area)
We're growing and need your help. Latitude, headquartered in the Ann Arbor area, is a software company and we're looking for a few go-getters to join us.
If you're a high achiever and enjoy working in a high performance environment, then we're the company for you.
If you're a slacker that needs to be micromanaged to produce mediocre results, apply somewhere else.
Latitude offers a leading cloud-based Learning Management System (LMS) that provides critical learning management functionality for a number of innovative, market leading companies including: Brainlab, Chrysler, Foresee Results, General Motors, GMAC, Nissan Forklift and PetStorePro, just to name a few.
Latitude's development team has developed a reputation with their clients for delivering high-quality, large scale custom software solutions, on time and under budget. Latitude's consultants have cultivated expertise and focus in knowledge-intensive industries, where companies face tough challenges in selling, delivering, and supporting their products and services.
Latitude’s has extensive experience in the implementation of software solutions involving Microsoft .Net, Business Intelligence, Reporting Services, Content Management, and Social Networking centric solutions.